3-ingredient Braised Chicken Wings
Quick & Easy Braised Chicken
When you need to produce a dish in half an hour with no time for preparation, cook this braised chicken wings. When you boil the gravy first, it thickens the gravy which will gives the chicken a golden shine finishing.
- 10 pieces mid-joint chicken wings
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Tai Hua Chciken Marinade
- 2 cloves garlic (optional)
- Wash, drain and pat dry the chicken wings.
- Bring thhe water and chicken marinade to a boil. Let it continue to boil for about 5 minutes. You can add garlic to perk up the gravy. Add the chicken wings and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a serving plate. Serve hot.