Oven Grilled Chicken Wings
- 300g mid-joint chicken wings
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Marinate the chicken wings with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, hoisin sauce paprika and pepper. Leave it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), Gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking. Bringing it up to room temperature will help it to cook evenly. Place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the chicken and back into the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the crust golden brown.