Oven Fried Chicken is an easy sheet pan meal. The chicken tastes deep fried when biting into it without the deep frying.
500g mid-joint chicken wings
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
½ cup plain flour
2 tbsp rice flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp tumeric
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. In a plastic bag, add all the seasonings and marinate the chicken. Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 30 mininutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan 180). Line a baking sheet with baking paper and wire grill, set aside.
3. Take the chicken out of the refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking. Bringing it up to room temperature will help it to cook evenly. Spray or brush the chicken with the grapeseedoil (will help to crisp the chicken). Place them on the wire grill.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the chicken and back into the oven for another 15 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
5. Garnish chicken with parsley and serve.